The new NBMiner stable version is ready.
You can download NBMiner 42.0 from here:
Inside the archive you will find a file README.txt with installation instructions.
Make sure to replace the pool and wallet address by what you’re using in all files.
- feature: ethash Extend LHR unlocker work with old driver versions. All previous drivers should except 515.x and newer.
- fix: ethash Improve LHR unlocker stability under Linux.
- optimize: ethash small hashrate improvement on Nvidia GPUs.
- feature: Add GDDR6X memory temp in summary table for Linux.
- feature: Add GPU RAM type and GPU RAM vendor in log.
- feature: Add Nvidia driver versoin in summary table.
- feature: If Overclock applies through nbminer, reset settings to stock when miner exit.
-mtoption on windows does not require custom driver anymore (admin priviledge is required).
- NOTE: NBMiner versions older than v39.5 (not included) will run into issue when ETH reaches EPOCH 520 (Approx mid September). Please make sure to upgrade to a newer version before that if ETH is still with POW.
NBminer update 3060 TI Hashrate overclock settings on Simplemining SMOS Ethereum GPU mining
In this video i go over my 3060 ti settins for NBminer