The new NBMiner stable version is ready.
You can download NBMiner 39.6 from here:
Inside the archive you will find a file README.txt with installation instructions.
Make sure to replace the pool and wallet address by what you’re using in all files.
optimize:ethash LHR mode significant improvement:
- higher hashrate, more stable LHR unlocking for both -lhr-mode 1 and -lhr-mode 2
- default LHR mode changes to -lhr-mode 1 for LHR GPUs
- default values of LHR mode increased, -lhr-mode 1 -> 74, -lhr-mode 2 -> 71
- added 3 new options for LHR auto-tuning control, at most cases you don’t need to change:
- -lhr-reduce-value: the amount to reduce -lhr value on a single -lhr tuning. defaults to 0.5.
- -lhr-reduce-time: When LHR lock is detected, and the time since the last lock exceeds this value, the -lhr reduce will not perform. defaults to 15, which means 15 minutes.
- -lhr-reduce-limit: the maximum number of times to reduce -lhr value, defaults to 6.
Typical hashrate: 3060Ti LHR on defaults options, 45.5 MH/s @ mem+1200 (win10)
- feature: ergo also adapts the 3 new LHR options.
- feature: add -cmd-output option to specify command line outpu to stdout or stderr, 1=stdout, 2=stderr, defaults to 2.
- feature: disable SNI extension for ssl connections by default, can be enabled with -enable-sni option
- delete: cuckatoo & cuckatoo32 support