The new NBMiner stable version is ready.
You can download NBMiner 39.5 from here:
Inside the archive you will find a file README.txt with installation instructions.
Make sure to replace the pool and wallet address by what you’re using in all files.
- feature: ethash new low power LHR mode, add
-lhrsupport decimal value
feature: for LHR GPUs, when mining lock is detected, miner will automatically decrease
-lhrvalue by 0.1, and continue mining. max decrease times is 10, which sums to 1.0
-lhr-mode 2is the default LHR mode, which is the new lower power mode.
-lhr-mode 1changes LHR mode to old version, which is the same as v39.2
-lhr-mode 1is suitable for only power limit bounded GPU, can achieve higher hashrate than mode 2
-lhr-mode 2is able to achieve lower average power and temperature. espacially suitable for GPUs with gddr6x e.g.3070ti, 3080, 3080ti. Power consumtion is fluctuating in this mode, better be used with locked core clock.
feature: ergo new LHR mode for mining ERGO, enable it by manually adding -lhr option Same as LHR mode in ethash,
-lhrvalue represents expected hashrate to reach value percent of non-LHR GPU’s hashrate, supports comma-seperated list to indicate
-lhrvalue for each GPU, and -lhr -1 to disable.
- For GPUs with Hynix GDDR6 memory, LHR mode is not recommended for the poor performance.
- For GPUs with non-Hynix GDDR6 memory, e.g. 3060 3060ti 3070, start trying with
- For GPUs with GDDR6X memory, e.g. 3070ti 3080 3080ti, start trying with
When mining lock is detected during ERGO mining, miner will automatically decrease
-lhr value by 0.5, and continue mining. max decrease times is 10, which sums to 5.0
- optimize: ergo Lower power consumption on Nvidia GPUs.
- fix: higher CPU usage when set –share-check 0